The call for the new MELSIG (Media-Enhanced Learning Special Interest Group) book is now open!
There are plenty of different ways for new and experienced authors to contribute – even by publishing digital media artefacts online.
Find out how this is possible and how to express your interest now at: http://melsig.shu.ac.uk/?page_id=503
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Learning from the Futurists: analysis of the third Futurist manifesto
- What does studio mean to you? #learningspaces
- Peripatetic space – we twalked again, like we did last summer
- Stretch your legs #lssig #twalk #TwalkBoundaries
- Reflections on workshops given on Active Learning Classrooms #activelearning
amiddlet50 on What does studio mean to you?… sharonkivland on What does studio mean to you?… Peripatetic space… on #Twalk as a learning spac… amiddlet50 on On placemaking On placemaking | FLE… on On placemaking