I’m planning a workshop on student belonging and course identity. I’m interested in finding sources for how smart, social and digital media are being used by students and or course designers and academics to foster student belonging. A good start is Goodwin et al. (2009) from ASCILITE ‘Exploring co-location in physical, virtual and ‘hybrid’ spaces for the support of informal learning’ but it’s only a poster setting out what they plan to do. So I need to keep looking, but if you’d like to recommend anything please do.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Learning from the Futurists: analysis of the third Futurist manifesto
- What does studio mean to you? #learningspaces
- Peripatetic space – we twalked again, like we did last summer
- Stretch your legs #lssig #twalk #TwalkBoundaries
- Reflections on workshops given on Active Learning Classrooms #activelearning
amiddlet50 on What does studio mean to you?… sharonkivland on What does studio mean to you?… Peripatetic space… on #Twalk as a learning spac… amiddlet50 on On placemaking On placemaking | FLE… on On placemaking