This is a reminder that this Thursday from 4pm-6pm (UK) our Active Learning Network at Anglia Ruskin University is conducting a learning space walk (#SpaceTwalk2020) and we encourage you to join us from wherever you are – walking in parallel on your own campus.
Here’s the ‘map’ we’ll be using on our Cambridge campus: 20-01-16 leaning spaces walk map
See the Twalk Toolkit at https://melsig.shu.ac.uk/melsig/resources/twalk-toolkit to find out more about the Twalk model which allows us to walk and talk in parallel using social media.
If you want to plan your own route, here’s the plan:
Meeting point: e.g. a reception point, then:
- Topic 1: Doing: a studio or performance-based environment
- Topic 2: Being: a space in which the learners enact their learning
- Topic 3: Belonging: somewhere the students congregate e.g. outside a lecture theatre
- Topic 4: Becoming: a learning hub or library space
- Topic 5: Connecting: corridors, twitter, employability centre, course office, Students Union
Remember! You can do this ‘on your own’ because you’ll be with us on the hashtag
I look forward to seeing you there.